Using Smartphones? This May Look Innocent, But It’s probably Worse Than You Think
I am a Smartphone user myself and am surely not ignorant to its benefits. But being engaged with your tiny gadget throughout is something which is making it a CURSE.
Wherever you look, people are busy with their Smartphones and other devices . They hardly seem to have time for others. This very fact is making the world a weirder, MUCH weirder place.
Let see some of the images depicting what these smartphones have done to us.
1. Two young lovers, going on their very first date
2. A group of friends enjoying their pizza
3. These boys, enjoying watching their favorite team
4. This group of high school seniors, enjoying their last day of school before graduation.
5. These friends about to embark on an epic road trip
6. This heartwarming Thanksgiving dinner
7. These women at a priceless art exhibit
8. These friends enjoying a priceless summer vacation
9. A young couple discussing their future plans
10. This close-knit group celebrating a friend’s engagement
11. These women enjoying a girls night out
12. Two girls enjoying an awesome Christmas Eve dinner
13. A woman appreciating the finer points of parenthood
14. This girl taking a classy selfie
15. These best friends enjoying tailgating at a 49ers game
16. This group of people going to see a big hit
17. A group of girls spending quality time together
18. Two travelers enjoying a meal on-the-go
19. This guy capturing an awesome night out with gramps
20. This couple meeting for a quick, romantic coffee
21. These siblings reuniting for the first time in years
22. One man enjoying a beautiful sunset
23. A baby creating her very first Facebook account
Don’t center your life around smartphones. There are many beautiful things around !